Sunday, August 4, 2013

The Salt Palace Convention center is where our Stampin Up events are held


We stay at the Radisson Hotel when we go to Convention each year


this is the view from our window
That is the roof of the Salt Palace Convention center
where our Stampin Up events are held.



I love these sinks so much
my husband and I put one like it 
in our bathroom at home. 


Each day housekeeping would make flowers out of the tissue
and fold the towels fancy

This was the cleanest hotel I have ever stayed in!




Below is the project we made at our 
Late Night Stamper Reunion party


Tami and Penny created it for all of us to make


Here is my Roommate Jarmila on the right
and our friend Carol on the left
(I'm in the middle) 


The convention theme this year is



these are the back packs they gave us.
I love being able to carry it using both 
arms so my shoulders never ache


This is a photo of a ribbon climber at the Party
over at the convention center

wow
is all I could say


Great decorations
and displays

Were were blessed to do a service project


We made birthday banner kits for the 
Primary Childerns Hospital



During the week we spent plenty of time 
Stamping with friends and learning new ideas


Our Wasatch Ballroom in on the second floor of the Radisson 

Here is a cool inter active card 
we were shown how to create 
at our wow night


fun idea
isn't it!



Post a Comment