Monday, September 16, 2013

Flowers, versamark ink and a little embossing powder

Thanks for subscribing to my blog
to get all the fun ideas I'll be sharing

If you wish to ask questions
please e-mail me anytime
lnsconvention@aol.com

Once this cardstock that I painted was dry
I punched out pansy flowers with our Stampin Up punch


Then, using these products
I created this card



The embossing powder is silver


The flowers were easy to mold with my fingers

I also created this card below
with the same products

After I stamped the swirl image 
from the Everything Eleanor set
using versamark
I sprinkled the embossing powder
making sure not to cover the entire image
I like how the versamark looks like actual ink on this cardstock.




I entered this card in a Terrific Texture sketch challenge 

I also will enter this card

to see more about how this card was made GO HERE


To see other background papers



Thanks for visiting
I appreciate your comments

Post a Comment