Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Looking for employment - join me as a Stampin Up demonstrator




Offer: New recruits can join Stampin' Up! for just $25!

Dates: October 7-21, 2013

The Fine Print:
  • This offer is only good for two weeks, so take advantage of it right away!
  • During this offer, only the special $25 starter kit will be available; the regular $99  starter kit will not be available. The $25 Starter Kit includes
    • $26.95 worth of Stampin' Up! product (it must be more than $25, but not more than $26.95 before tax)
    • Business pack which includes
      • A box of annual catalogs
      • A package of the current seasonal catalog
      • Getting Started DVD
      • Starter Kit Business Brick
      • Customer postcards

This is a great way to see if you will enjoy being a Stampin Up demonstrator

for me it's a blessing to never pay retail prices for my stampin up products


We get 20% off right off the top each time we order


we also get 20% in Hostess free goods each time we qualify for a hostess workshop
(meaning our order is $150. or more at one time) 


I love how all the inks, cardstocks, and ribbons match
It makes it really easy to make great cards and scrapbook pages


I also really enjoy the volume rebate
and the override commissions we receive 



so what are you waiting for???

and get started!!!
Welcome to my team in advance

As my direct (first level) team member you will receive
a free stamp set of your choice when you reach your first 1,000 in sales
which will also give you a promotion.

You get free training from me as often as you would like
and you can borrow any of my tools and products as often as you want.


When you add your first team member
you will earn another stamp set from me! 


May God bless you and your family,
Sherrill Graff istmpnv@aol.com
 Blog: http://latenightstamper1.blogspot.com/ 
 Website: http://latenightstamper.stampinup.net
Post a Comment