Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Sherrill Graff - what I have been up too over the past year

google.com/+SherrillGraff

Many of my readers know that I have been a stampin up demonstrator for 24 years. 


this is a big shot and a birthday card
I created with stampin up supplies

This past year I went back to cutting and coloring hair in Boulder City Nevada. Cutting and coloring hair lets me be creative as well.



Hoover Dam and Bridge photo
When you make a trip out to see Lake Mead or Hoover Dam 
make an appointment to stop in and have yoru hair done.



Have you been to the Boulder Dam Hotel
The Hotel has a great museum and a movie about how the dam was made


This is most of my family 
Ken is not pictured here
he is on a Church Mission in Colorado

Below is a photo of our Son Elder Kenneth Graff
and his Mission President Toombs


Brother and Sister Toombs came to visit Mark and I
while they were in Las Vegas for Spring Break


We are standing in front of the Church of Jesus Christ 



Come visit our 
Hair and Nails Studio


1400 Colorado Street
Unit A

or call for an appointment 
702-539-0167


Mark and Heather put together my station


the steamer for colors and 
styling chairs were purchased


The shampoo bowl adjusts to the height of each client


The waiting area has a cooler for bottled water


My friends Dina and Robert 
brought me a lovely cake to 
celebrate my new adventure

and below is my first advertisement
news paper


My model is Heather Misner


This is Tracy
she owns Aura Sutra

we bought an acrylic
business card holder
so our customers
can share their business cards



This is one of my customers



We added High Definition Matrix Reds to her dark hair


Isn't she pretty!

After work one night I went to the Boulder City Library
and Fox BBQ fed all of us that 
were gathered members of the Boulder City Chamber of Commence







Yummy food
If you love good BBQ
give them a try

I wanted to include some photos
I took while walking to work
















Can you see the two humming birds in the photo above?

I have been walking to work each day for the last week
and I love all the beautiful creations... I thank God for Spring 












Grace Community Church on Wyoming street



Sheryl Calvert with a new spring cut! 



beautiful green grass



lovely flowers
and imprints in the sidewalk
in front of the Smith Center



I love this brick work
at the park the Boulder Dam
btw...100% interest refund for the first quarter in our savings account! 
Thank you Boulder Dam Credit Union! I love our hometown financial institution!







After work I stopped by to see
the owners of Rubens' toys


The are located near Dance Etc 
in the Hotel Plaza




Golden highlights on dark brown hair



Later that week I went over to Restoreology
where a customer of mine is
Her name is Pamela






They specialize in Vintage Finds
and Chalk Paint 





they even have custom colors





check out their facebook page



next to them
is Crafts Cottage




they are located on Wyoming street


Behind them is Bella Salon


On the other side is Oaklane Pre School


The other day I visited Scratch House
for a afternoon snack





Above is a Bartender
Below is one of their Chefs



I even had to share a photo of their pretty 
stone sink



Yum cheese, fruit and nuts, 
and homemade Sorbet - YUM!


Go try it when you have time, you will be GLAD you did! 

 sherrill graff, Blis Salon, Bella, Hotel Plaza, Boulder Dam, Colorado, Snapfish, Matrix, Red, Color, Fox BBQ, God, Grace church, Smith, Boulder Dam Credit Union, Rubens toys, highlights, Restore, vintage, chalk paint, facebook, Scratch, Chef, homemade, Nevada, Colorado by Bee's business service 

PLEASE ask for Sherrill Graff for your next color, cut, highlights, manicure or Spa pedicure


May God bless you and your family,
Sherrill Graff istmpnv@aol.com
Post a Comment